AGILE, AERODYNAMIC AND ULTRA-RESPONSIVE.
The Air Jordan XXXIV Low is laser-focused on reducing unnecessary weight to make it as light as possible. It has the same shape and features of the inline 34, with some tweaks. A lower collar, synthetic leather toe cap (instead of mesh) and an updated heel overlay material outfit this low-profile shoe.
Sculpted Eclipse plate made from molded TPU provides stability and support that engages during side-to-side movements. It's hollowed out to let you see into and through the sole, giving insight to the Zoom Air cushioning within while reducing the shoe's overall weight.
The raw edges of the Zoom Air unit below the forefoot are visible through the Eclipse plate. A second air unit in the heel engages through your stride, providing responsiveness to help drive you down the court.
The herringbone outsole offers rugged, multidirectional traction that's ready to play.
- Translucent mesh material is light, breathable and lets you see into the shoe.
- Low-top design allows your ankle to move freely.
- Suede details across multiple colorways
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Black/Vapor Green/Bleached Coral/White